Location: Banja Luka
Who is Obsidian Media?
Obsidian Media is an innovative digital media house within performance marketing with big growth plans. We are a growing business that, through intelligent solutions and global setup, runs a portfolio of media that virtually everyone monetizes through the affiliate marketing model. Our media is thus ad-financed through partner agreements with web shops such as Amazon or large and small web shops in Scandinavia, Germany and the USA.
We currently operate in the above-mentioned markets but also have detailed plans for further international scaling and growth, and in addition to an office in Aarhus, also having an office hub in Banja Luka in Bosnia with 9 employees.
This position entails a highly structured approach to daily tasks. As Product Researcher your job will perform the following:
- Research the market for best products in a certain category in terms of specification, selling values, quality, price, etc.
- Analyze and compare similar products and come up with an argumentative decision which one has better selling potential.
- Probe into various different topics and practice swift fact-finding and argumentative decision making.
- Help affiliate partners increase their sales by implementing the right product in the right article.
- Collect reviews, test-winner statements and reasons-to-buy for the products being sold.
- Coordinate with the content writing team to ensure the best description of the products.
- Keep track of the articles and products and update them in a timely manner in order to accompany the pace of ever-changing markets.
Who are you?
We are looking for a hardworking and analytical profile to become our new Product Researcher. Besides the formal requirements, we are seeking for someone who is dedicated, detail-oriented and has talent for analytical solutions.
- Full professional fluency in English language
- Advanced computer literacy (MS Office, Google sheets and docs, WordPress admin panel)
- Structured work ethic
- Analytical mindset
- Efficient and comfortable with repetitive tasks
We can offer you:
- A steep learning curve and an opportunity to develop your skill set in an international company
- Dynamic atmosphere in a young, talented and motivated team environment
- Competitive salary
- Team Building activities
- 5 working days, weekends off
Obsidian is a workplace where we are all dedicated to our work and development, which is why we spend a lot of time in each other’s company in the office. We strongly emphasize social and professional development, which is why the learning curve is steep from the start and you quickly get responsibility, own customers and become an essential part of our company.
Expected startup: As soon as possible
The monthly salary is based on qualifications, accordingly.
Send application, resume and other relevant material to firstname.lastname@example.org and write ‘Product Researcher’ in the subject field.
You can read more about Obsidian Media here.