- Are you someone with an analytical mindset and zeal for numbers?
- Are you driven by a dynamic workspace?
- Do you love to navigate in paid media channels like Google Ads and Facebook?
If you can answer yes to these three questions, then continue reading as this opportunity may become a huge leap forward for your future career.
Obsidian Media is an innovative digital media house within performance marketing. We are a growing business that, through intelligent solutions and a global setup, runs a portfolio of digital platforms across the world.
We are looking for an energetic candidate with flair for paid media. As an PPC analyst you will be responsible for analyzing, reporting and optimizing on paid channels like Google, Facebook, Snapchat etc. In addition to your experience in PPC, you also have a talent for putting together sophisticated digital solutions based on your knowledge of data processing. Finally what characterizes you are your analytical skills which allow you to put your work into a strategic context.
- 1-year experience within PPC
- Good understanding and use of Google Analytics
- Experience with setting up and optimizing Google Ads campaigns
- Structured, solution-oriented and analytical as a person
- Self-motivated with an outstanding ability to acquire and apply new knowledge and initiatives
- Up to date with search engine and PPC trends and developments
This position entails a highly structured approach to daily tasks.
- Developing and implementing media strategies
- Scaling and optimizing business across digital marketing activities to achieve KPI targets
- Setting up and optimizing cross-platform digital campaigns
- Targeting and segmenting audiences and systematic AB testing to optimize performance
- Generating and classifying extensive keyword lists
- Monitoring and analysis of channel performance
Expected startup: As soon as possible
Send application, resume and other relevant material to firstname.lastname@example.org and write ‘PPC Analyst’ in the subject field.
You can read more about Obsidian Media here.