We are looking for a talented, motivated profile with an interest in learning more about digital media and Search Engine Optimization, by becoming a part of our team in Aarhus.
As a professional profile you are:
- dedicated to learn more about SEO, digital media and affiliate marketing
- motivated to work hard in a high-pace office environment
- inspired by reaching new heights and encouraged on joining a scale-up with aggressive growth
Who is Obsidian Media?
Obsidian Media is a fast-growing digital media house within performance marketing. We operate a portfolio of websites in Scandinavia, Germany and the USA. Organic traffic is our main traffic acquisition channel and SEO is obviously essential for us. Our media portfolio is financed through affiliate partnerships with web shops such as Amazon, Walmart, WhiteAway, Coop, Elgiganten, and more than 200 other e-commerce partners.
We currently operate in the above-mentioned markets, but have plans to penetrate new markets with a buy and build strategy.
Our headquarters are located in Aarhus, and we have an office hub in Banja Luka, Bosnia with 16 employees, people in both Odense and Copenhagen and freelancers across the globe from The Philippines to Colombia.
What can we offer?
As an Junior SEO Specialist you will have the opportunity to become a part of our SEO-team, and learn everything from scratch by doing and by getting more and more responsibilty and projects. The main work is optimizing a rich portfolio of websites with millions of monthly visitors. Your areas of work will include: Keywords researcgm on-page-optimization, linkbuilding initiatives, outreach/PR tactics, content ideas and tactics and much more.
By joining us you will enter a fast-growing business where you will work in an international team, co-working with both dedicated specialist from our office in Banja Luka, Bosnia, and freelancers from across the world.
Furthermore, you will gain deep knowledge of digital business on a large scale, develop and enhance your analytical skills by working with large amount of data, as well as organizing your SEO-approach to a portfolio of websites through a dedicated team of talented specialist.
We offer a wide range of responsibilities and a steep learning curve to aid your professional and personal development. Apart from a bold startup culture you will also have the chance to join an amazing company with awesome people across countries, and a great office culture.
- You have a real interest in SEO and digital media – maybe even some experience.
- You can work independently, but are also comfortable working in a team with your colleagues.
- You have a broad technical understanding of user experience and quality content as primary optimization options.
- As a person, you have a natural flair for self-coordinating and structuring large number of tasks.
- You work in a thorough, detail-oriented and analytical way.
With more ore than 90 % of our traffic and revenue are generated from organic traffic from Google and our work with SEO, you will as a Junior SEO Specialist become a part of team that is crucial for the company.
Expected startup: As soon as possible
Send application, resume and other relevant material to firstname.lastname@example.org and write ‘Junior SEO specialist’ in the subject field.