Location: Banja Luka
Who is Obsidian Media?
Obsidian Media is an innovative digital media house within performance marketing with big growth plans. We are a growing business that, through intelligent solutions and global setup, runs a portfolio of media that virtually everyone monetizes through the affiliate marketing model. Our media is thus ad-financed through partner agreements with web shops such as Amazon or large and small web shops in Scandinavia, Germany and the USA.
We currently operate in the above-mentioned markets but also have detailed plans for further international scaling and growth, and in addition to an office in Aarhus, also having an office hub in Banja Luka in Bosnia with 9 employees.
Full stack developer is expected to continue working on the existing portfolio of websites to enhance user experience, SEO, integrations, etc. The work will mainly take place in PHP and HTML, CSS and jQuery. Our web pages are mostly WordPress.
We are looking for a persistent and ambitious profile to become our new Full stack Developer. You work well independently and as part of a team you have the ability to take the lead on larger projects. You understand SEO at a minimum of a novice level and you are interested in furthering your skills everyday. You will be working mostly with WordPress and understand the impact of slow and bloated WordPress sites have on SEO performance and how to fix this.
- Great experience with WordPress (2+ years) /plugin template & plugin development
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Knowledge of the following technologies is a plus: Laravel, react.js/angular, google analytics, search console etc.
We can offer you:
- A steep learning curve and an opportunity to develop your skill set in an international company
- A key role in developing new job features that will drive business growth.
- Dynamic atmosphere in a young, talented and motivated team environment
- Competitive salary
- Team Building activities
- 5 working days, weekends off
Obsidian is a workplace where we are all dedicated to our work and development, which is why we spend a lot of time in each other’s company in the office. We strongly emphasize social and professional development, which is why the learning curve is steep from the start and you quickly get responsibility, own customers and become an essential part of our company.
Expected startup: As soon as possible
The monthly salary is based on qualifications, accordingly.
Send application, resume and other relevant material to firstname.lastname@example.org and write ‘Full stack Developer‘ in the subject field.
You can read more about Obsidian Media here .