THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
“ Personally, I think becoming a trainee is the most underrated way to create a successful career in digital marketing, which is precisely best acquired through hands-on experience, working with actual cases and the opportunity to deliver and experience measurable results in business.
- Do you want to secure your future and your career through a learning trainee course in digital marketing?
- Do you have the courage to grow through hands-on experience and learn from the best in the industry through measurable results?
- Can you see yourself in the role of a significant part of a small dynamic team in a fast-growing business?
If you can answer yes to these three questions, then this opportunity can be a game-changer for your career.
What should I do and what can I learn?
In short, the position is an executive and coordinating role with digital marketing tasks as the focal point. Your primary task will then be to take responsibility for optimizing our ad revenue flow through working with our campaigns, traffic channels and websites. You will quickly gain strong skills in:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- CRO (Conversion Optimizer)
- Affiliate marketing and digital media
- Paid ads including Search Ads and Social Ads
- Marketing via Social Media, Content & Email
- Systems like Google Analytics, Amazon and WordPress,
- … and not to mention the project management of your own media portfolio
These skills will become a big part of your everyday life, and over time you will learn to master them at the expert level. That is your ticket for the future.
What does it take to get this position?
It is not a requirement that you have experience in the above-mentioned skills. The only requirement is that you have a strong drive, dare to take responsibility, and last but not least, eager to learn and develop. It’s a big plus if you have a passion for digital sphere.
You must have completed high school education (HHX, HTX, STX etc.). With good results, or other experience that shows that you have both the will and the ability to become proficient in this field.
As part of the trainee course, you will be affiliated with a study, such as Aarhus Business College, where there will be 10 weeks at the school out of the two-year student education. However, primary education and skills building will take place in the Obsidian Media office through work with online marketing and digital business.
What else does it entail?
You will be located in our office at the heart of Aarhus, where you will work closely with me, the rest of the Aarhus office, while you will also work with our colleagues sitting in the Banja Luka office in Bosnia as well as our composition of freelancers and agencies in Denmark and abroad.
As we are still drawing our identity, you will enter a hugely exciting time with an open and bold culture and international growth plans.
You will also get into the group, Obsidian, thereby having a myriad of career opportunities when the course is over. We are looking for a profile that we can hire full time after the 2-year trainee course.
Interested? Then show us why you are the best choice for the position!
Send a motivation application letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org