We are looking for a talented, motivated profile with a passion for SEO and digital business, as our first dedicated SEO specialist. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced SEO-lead to our Aarhus Headquarters.
As a professional profile you are:
- always thinking of how and where to position SEO within a broader business scheme
- both tactical and solution-oriented in terms of executing SEO-strategies
- inspired by reaching new heights and encouraged on joining a scale-up with aggressive growth
Who is Obsidian Media?
Obsidian Media is a fast-growing digital media house within performance marketing. We operate a portfolio of websites in Scandinavia, Germany and the USA. Organic traffic is our main traffic acquisition channel and SEO is obviously essential for us. Our media portfolio is financed through affiliate partnerships with web shops such as Amazon, Walmart, WhiteAway, Coop, Elgiganten, and more than 200 other e-commerce partners.
We currently operate in the above-mentioned markets, but have plans to penetrate new markets with a buy and build strategy.
Our headquarters are located in Aarhus, and we have an office hub in Banja Luka, Bosnia with 16 employees, people in both Odense and Copenhagen and freelancers across the globe from The Philippines to Colombia.
What can we offer?
As an SEO-specialist you will have the opportunity to lead the initiatives in the SEO-vertical by optimizing a rich portfolio of websites with millions of monthly visitors. Your areas of work will include: SEO strategy, Onpage optimization, Linkbuilding/outreach tactics and SEO-processes for writers and editors, reporting and much more.
By joining us you will enter a fast-growing business where you will work in an international team. Since no troublesome clients, (real SEO nerds will know), all you need to focus on is our portfolio of websites, which means you will work much more strategically and in-depth.
Furthermore, you will gain deep knowledge of digital business on a large scale, develop and enhance your analytical skills by working with large amount of data, as well as organizing your SEO-approach to a portfolio of websites through a dedicated team of talented specialists, virtual assistant and freelancers across the globe.
We offer a wide range of responsibilities and a steep learning curve to aid your professional and personal development. Apart from a bold startup culture you will also have the chance to join an amazing company with awesome people across countries, and a great office culture.
- You have 2-3 years of experience with SEO and tools like Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs/the like and crawling tools.
- You can independently manage all task revolving around a SEO strategy, but are also comfortable working in a team with your colleagues.
- You have a broad technical understanding of user experience and quality content as primary optimization options.
- As a person, you have a natural flair for self-coordinating and structuring large number of tasks.
- You work in a thorough, detail-oriented and analytical way.
More than 90 % of our traffic and revenue are generated from organic traffic, so consider this position as extremely important for us.
Expected startup: As soon as possible
Send application, resume and other relevant material to email@example.com and write ‘SEO specialist’ in the subject field.