- Do you have extraordinarily commercial flair within digital business?
- Are you passionated about digital marketing and start-ups?
- Do you have an analytical mindset that makes you excel in making tactical and strategic decisions based on large amounts of data?
- As a professional, are you comfortable by having a large responsibility – both in terms of business and people?
If so, you might be a great candidate to become Head of Performance leading our portfolio and the entire performance team in Denmark and Bosnia.
Who is Obsidian Media?
Obsidian Media is an fast-growing digital media house within performance marketing with huge growth plans. Through intelligent solutions and a global setup, we operate a portfolio of digital media with an affiliate marketing business model. Thus, our media portfolio is financed through partnerships with web shops such as Amazon, Walmart, WhiteAway, Coop, Elgiganten, and more than 200 other e-commerce players in Scandinavia, Germany and the USA.
We currently operate in the above-mentioned markets, but have plans to penetrate new markets with a buy and build strategy.
Our headquarters are located in Aarhus, and we have an office hub in Banja Luka, Bosnia with 16 employees, people in both Odense and Copenhagen and freelancers across the globe from The Philippines to Colombia.
What can we offer?
First of all, we can offer the chance to join an amazing company with amazing people across countries, and a great office culture.
You will lead a team of 12 highly talented people – primarily located in Aarhus and Banja Luka
As being in charge of our performance department you are de facto responsible for Obsidian Media’s entire traffic and revenue stream. Within this role, we will strive to give you the best circumstances to succeed and continuously develop your industry know-how, leadership capabilities, and toolbox by offering you:
- mentorship and easy access to knowledge and experts in the organization
- tools, people and processes to keep learning
- an agile business with small gap from idea to action
- the pleasure to lead a skilled, dedicted and global team
This position is taking your career to the next level in terms of developing your skills as a leader and a high-level performance marketing professional. We can guarantee a steep learning curve and a part of an amazing growth journey that has just started.
Who are you?
- A digital marketing professional with at least 5 years of experience
- Commercial flair on how to boost the revenue in an affiliate portfolio
- A nerd within SEO, CRO (and affiliate marketing)
- Natural technical skills and experience in Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs and WordPress
- A good leadership experience or potential
- Passion for digital marketing, and passion to learn and improve yourself
Expected startup: As soon as possible
Send application, resume and other relevant material to firstname.lastname@example.org and write ‘Head of Performance’ in the subject field.