Location: From Banja Luka
Who is Obsidian Media?
Obsidian Media is an innovative digital media company with high focus on content-creation, SEO, and affiliate marketing. We specialize in reviewing and comparing products on our platforms. Our mission is to help our approx. 18 million yearly readers make better-informed buying decisions when shopping online – helping them to find the best products for their needs. We are active in Nothern Europe, and market leading in Scandinavia.
Our business model is affiliate marketing, thus we are closely connected by our partners. Our partners are mostly webshops of all sizes in categories such as electronics, home & garden, kitchen appliances, furniture, fitness, and outdoor. We help our partners by generating traffic to their webshops, and get compensated for each conversion.
Despite being a young company, we are today 30 employees, 20 of them in our Banja Luka office, the remaining in our Danish headquarter in Aarhus.
The CRO Analyst position is a newly created position in the companys Performance team. We’re looking for a self-motivated and independent individual with a keen analytical mind and a touch of technical finesse. You’ll be directly reporting to the Head of Performance, taking on tasks such as the establishment of A/B split tests, in-depth analysis of user experience (UX) and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) data, as well as the exploration of user behavior to unearth new opportunities for testing and optimization.
This position is new, meaning you’ll be the pioneer, providing you with a unique opportunity to shape the role while learning and growing professionally. We value the right mindset and potential over prior experience. Our comprehensive onboarding, continuous mentorship and training will equip you with the knowledge you need to thrive. The only prerequisites we ask for are a solid understanding of business dynamics and the ability to appreciate the bigger picture beyond the details.
The tasks include:
- Analyzing UX and CRO-related data to gain insights;
- Identifying new testing or optimization opportunities based on data analysis and own ideas;
- Setting up A/B split tests to continuously improve our platform’s performance;
- Providing follow-up on tests and giving informed recommendations for changes;
- Making live changes to articles to increase user experience (UX) and customer engagement;
- Collaborating closely with the Tech team and Content team.
In addition to your main tasks, you’ll be part of a team rich with skills and experienced professionals from whom you will learn extensively about various aspects of our business including, but not limited to:
- Affiliate Marketing
- User Experience
- Search Engine Optimization
- Tech and Coding
- AI and ChatGPT
- Content Marketing and Copywriting
Who are you? And what qualifications do you need?
For this position, you don’t necessarily need experience. We’re looking for someone who embodies an analytical mindset, has the capacity to see the bigger picture, and demonstrates a strong motivation and drive for independent work. A technological adeptness, an ability to quickly learn new systems or programs, and an interest in Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) will be highly beneficial.
With that said, the following is nice to have:
- Familiarity with WordPress (or other CMSs), HTML, or CSS;
- An understanding of CRO, UX, or design;
- Experience in analyzing data and making data-driven decisions;
- Proficiency with Excel, Google Sheets, or similar;
- Previous experience in research tasks and adept at conducting quick research with Google.
We can offer you:
- Opportunity to kick off with your career;
- Everyday mentorship;
- Courses and training in CRO, WordPress, AI, SEO, Affiliate & Content Marketing;
- Tasks within digital marketing that have high importance and direct impact on our business;
- The dynamic atmosphere in a talented and motivated team;
- A nice, pleasant office culture with space for both fun, social activities, and professional focus.
Obsidian is a workplace where we all deeply commit to our work, fostering a vibrant office atmosphere. While remote work is an option, we prefer having our team onsite to nurture this unique dynamic. We strongly emphasize social and professional development, which is why the learning curve is steep from the start and you quickly get responsibility and become an essential part of our company.
Expected startup: As soon as possible or to-be-decided.
The monthly salary is based on qualifications, accordingly.
Send application, resume, and other relevant material to firstname.lastname@example.org and write ‘CRO Analyst’ in the subject field.
You can read more about Obsidian Media here .