Location: Banja Luka
Who is Obsidian Media?
Obsidian Media is an innovative digital media company within SEO, content and affiliate marketing. We are market-leading in Scandinavia and have ambitious growth plans for the rest of the World. We are a tech-minded company that through intelligent solutions and global setup, runs a portfolio of media that monetizes through the affiliate marketing model. Our media is thus ad-financed through partner agreements with webshops such as Amazon or large and small ecommercers in Scandinavia and USA.
Despite being a young firm we are 20 employees almost evenly divided into our two offices in respectively Aarhus, Denmark, and Banja Luka, Bosnia.
Obsidian Media is a sister company to Obsidian Digital – one of the leading digital marketing agencies in Scandinavia – we share the same offices in Banja Luka, and collaborate across teams.
Content Analyst is a junior position within our Content team. It is the step before becoming a Content Specialist, and the role is all about the preparation of content, but can be divided into two main parts – research and copywriting. Both disciplines are mutually dependent and require the ability to understand consumer behavior, an analytical mindset, and a flair for use of smart software tools.
This position entails a systematic approach to daily tasks. As a Content Analyst your job will perform the following:
- Research the market for the best products in a certain category in terms of specification, selling values, quality, price, etc.
- Analyze and compare similar products and come up with an argumentative decision on which one has better selling potential.
- Collect reviews, test-winner statements and reasons-to-buy for the products being sold.
- Learn how to use three different AI tools to produce top quality content efficiently
- Produce compelling and value-adding products texts that attract and convert customers
- Write inspirational and informational buying guides helping the consumer get value for money
- Analyze and initiate optimizations on existing articles in order to accompany the pace of ever-changing markets.
- Help affiliate partners increase their sales by implementing the right product in the right article.
Who are you?
We are looking for a hard-working profile with an interest in content and communications to become our new Content Analyst. Besides the formal requirements, we are seeking someone who is dedicated, talented, and has an eye for written communication
- Full professional fluency in the English language
- Advanced computer literacy (MS Office, Google Sheets, and research (Google) skills
- Analytical mindset
- Flair for content and communication in writing
- The willingness of letting smart software tools improve efficiency
We can offer you:
- A steep learning curve – becoming a part of a personal program for personal development
- Courses and training in copywriting and content marketing
- Get extensive experience in smart copywriting tools (Jasper.ai, DeepL, Grammarly, among others)
- Experience in WordPress, SEO, and affiliate marketing
- Dynamic atmosphere in a young, talented and motivated team environment
- Normal working hours and a competitive salary
- A nice, pleasant office culture with space for both fun, social activities, and professional focus
Obsidian is a workplace where we are all dedicated to our work and building a nice office vibe. We strongly emphasize social and professional development, which is why the learning curve is steep from the start and you quickly get responsibility and become an essential part of our company.
Expected startup: As soon as possible
The monthly salary is based on qualifications, accordingly.
Send application, resume and other relevant material to email@example.com and write ‘Content Analyst’ in the subject field.
You can read more about Obsidian Media here.